08 Jan 2019
Call for papers for a Conference on : English language needs analysis in institutions of science and technology 18-19 april 2019 FLSH – Meknes
13 Jan 2017
The aim of the International Workshop on Applied Mathematics, Errachidia, March 13, 2017 is to bring researchers and professionals to discuss recent developments in both theoretical and applied mathematics, to create the knowledge exchange platform between mathematicians. The...
17 Mar 2016
In the framework of a cooperation agreement between the Moulay Ismail University and the University of Murcia, the Vice-Chancellor for Coordination and Internationalization, through the Campus Mare Nostrum, will launch shortly a call for granting international students who come...
08 Mar 2016
On the occasion of the International Women’s Day, Moulay Ismail University organized a day dedicated to women under the theme: “Women at the service of the university” on Friday, March 11th, 2016 at the presidency head office. This day was dedicated to honor all women:...
1st international workshop on advanced materials and energy applications
In collaboration with the Department of Physics and Astronomy, Uppsala Sweden, within the Swedish National Research Foundation Program (VR-SIDA), the Laboratory of Material Physics and System Modeling (LP2MS), Physics Department will organize a two-day Workshop, FIWAMEA-2014, on the most recent advances in Nano-materials and Nanotechnology as applied to Energy during the period of May 7-8, 2014 at the Faculty of Sciences in Moulay Ismail University, Meknes, Morocco.
OBJECTIVES OF THE WORKSHOP
- To exchange the latest state of the art scientific information in the field of Advanced Materials Science, Nano-technology and Energy Applications.
- To learn the new applications of nano-materials in nanotechnology including nano magnetism, nano electronics, nano sensors, nano devices, and nano-computing.
- To provide a platform for the participants to exchange the knowledge and to interact with senior scientists, internationally renowned, so as to be acquainted with the international scenario of the concerned fields.
- To establish a working relationship and to explore the future research prospects by way of inter-institutional collaborations.
- Spintronic Materials
- Carbon Nanotubes
- Magnetic and Dielectric Materials
- Solar energy
- Wind and Biomass energies
- Fuel Cell
The workshop aims at encouraging young Faculty members from various universities (Research Students and Ph-D Students) to participate.
For more information, please visit the workshop website: http://www.fiwamea.umi.ac.ma/