17 Feb 2014
11th December 2013, the European Commission has for the first time presented calls for projects under Horizon 2020, the European Union's €80 billion research and innovation program. Worth more than €15 billion over the first two years, the funding is intended to help boost...
06 Jan 2014
In collaboration with the Department of Physics and Astronomy, Uppsala Sweden, within the Swedish National Research Foundation Program (VR-SIDA), the Laboratory of Material Physics and System Modeling (LP2MS), Physics Department will organize a two-day Workshop, FIWAMEA-2014,...
03 Oct 2013
Second CALL FOR APPLICATIONS under EMA2 Lot 1 Fatima Al Fihri project The second call for applications will be opened ONLY for: • UNDERGRADUATE mobilities (Target Group 1 and 3) • ADMINISTRATIVE and ACADEMIC STAFF mobilities (All Target groups) Both types of...
03 Oct 2013
Erasmus Expertise has launched a call for papers for the international conference that will take place in Tunisia under the theme: Bologna and global developments spaces of higher education. For more information about this symposium, please download the call of paper enclosed...
1st international workshop on advanced materials and energy applications
In collaboration with the Department of Physics and Astronomy, Uppsala Sweden, within the Swedish National Research Foundation Program (VR-SIDA), the Laboratory of Material Physics and System Modeling (LP2MS), Physics Department will organize a two-day Workshop, FIWAMEA-2014, on the most recent advances in Nano-materials and Nanotechnology as applied to Energy during the period of May 7-8, 2014 at the Faculty of Sciences in Moulay Ismail University, Meknes, Morocco.
OBJECTIVES OF THE WORKSHOP
- To exchange the latest state of the art scientific information in the field of Advanced Materials Science, Nano-technology and Energy Applications.
- To learn the new applications of nano-materials in nanotechnology including nano magnetism, nano electronics, nano sensors, nano devices, and nano-computing.
- To provide a platform for the participants to exchange the knowledge and to interact with senior scientists, internationally renowned, so as to be acquainted with the international scenario of the concerned fields.
- To establish a working relationship and to explore the future research prospects by way of inter-institutional collaborations.
- Spintronic Materials
- Carbon Nanotubes
- Magnetic and Dielectric Materials
- Solar energy
- Wind and Biomass energies
- Fuel Cell
The workshop aims at encouraging young Faculty members from various universities (Research Students and Ph-D Students) to participate.
For more information, please visit the workshop website: http://www.fiwamea.umi.ac.ma/