1st international workshop on advanced materials and energy applications
In collaboration with the Department of Physics and Astronomy, Uppsala Sweden, within the Swedish National Research Foundation Program (VR-SIDA), the Laboratory of Material Physics and System Modeling (LP2MS), Physics Department will organize a two-day Workshop, FIWAMEA-2014, on the most recent advances in Nano-materials and Nanotechnology as applied to Energy during the period of May 7-8, 2014 at the Faculty of Sciences in Moulay Ismail University, Meknes, Morocco.
OBJECTIVES OF THE WORKSHOP
- To exchange the latest state of the art scientific information in the field of Advanced Materials Science, Nano-technology and Energy Applications.
- To learn the new applications of nano-materials in nanotechnology including nano magnetism, nano electronics, nano sensors, nano devices, and nano-computing.
- To provide a platform for the participants to exchange the knowledge and to interact with senior scientists, internationally renowned, so as to be acquainted with the international scenario of the concerned fields.
- To establish a working relationship and to explore the future research prospects by way of inter-institutional collaborations.
- Spintronic Materials
- Carbon Nanotubes
- Magnetic and Dielectric Materials
- Solar energy
- Wind and Biomass energies
- Fuel Cell
The workshop aims at encouraging young Faculty members from various universities (Research Students and Ph-D Students) to participate.
For more information, please visit the workshop website: http://www.fiwamea.umi.ac.ma/