13 Jan 2017
The aim of the International Workshop on Applied Mathematics, Errachidia, March 13, 2017 is to bring researchers and professionals to discuss recent developments in both theoretical and applied mathematics, to create the knowledge exchange platform between mathematicians. The...
17 Mar 2016
In the framework of a cooperation agreement between the Moulay Ismail University and the University of Murcia, the Vice-Chancellor for Coordination and Internationalization, through the Campus Mare Nostrum, will launch shortly a call for granting international students who come...
08 Mar 2016
On the occasion of the International Women’s Day, Moulay Ismail University organized a day dedicated to women under the theme: “Women at the service of the university” on Friday, March 11th, 2016 at the presidency head office. This day was dedicated to honor all women:...
02 Mar 2016
As part of the international cooperation program DEVEN3C “Entrepreneurial Skills Development in the Moroccan University: Creativity, Knowledge and Culture” co-financed by the European Union, a seminar was organized under the theme: “Entrepreneurial Skills” on...
Workshop on Vehicular Networks and Telematics / Conference on Multimedia Computing
– Paper submission : December 15, 2013
– Notification of acceptance : December 31, 2013
– Camera ready due : January 15, 201’
– Workshop: April 14-16, 2014
Scope and topics:
Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) are the rising technology in near future to build cooperative vehicular networks. One major challenge for future smart vehicles is that a variety of different ITS applications are supposed to communicate with the variety of different units (e.g., communicating energy levels with electric vehicles in Smart Grids); consequently the demand for highly customized communication channel for individual or a set of ITS applications is increased. This workshop is intended to serve as a forum and bring together the researchers and engineers in both academia and industry to exchange ideas, share experiences, and report original works about all aspects of inter-vehicle communication. The main purpose is to promote discussions of research and relevant activities in the design of architectures, algorithms, mobility and traffic models, and applications.
Domains of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Wireless access technology for vehicular networks
- LLC and MAC for vehicular communications
- Standardization of vehicular technologies
- QoS and QoE for vehicular telematics and performance evaluations
- Modeling of realistic mobility models for vehicular network studies
- Vehicle-to-vehicle, vehicle-to-roadside communications
- Mobility and traffic models
- Information dissemination and routing
- Simulation and analytical evaluation techniques
- Localization and tracking
- Adaptive and self-organizing for vehicular networks
- Web Based systems
- Mobile, Ubiquitous and Pervasive Computing and communications
- Location-based services for ITS
- Software architectures, systems, applications, and ITS platforms
- Experimental systems, field operational test, and deployment
- ITS applications
To submit a new paper, please refer to this link: https://www.easychair.
In the framework of this workshop, prospective authors are invited to submit their paper. The papers must describe original results on the proposed topics for consideration by the Technical Program Committee. Papers should be submitted in a PDF format. All accepted papers will be published in the IEEE Digital Library. Selected papers from those presented in this workshop will be published in special issues of international journals.
Dr. Moulay Driss EL OUADGHIRI (MACS Laboratory, FS-Meknès, Moulay Ismail University, E-NGN Morocco. Email:dmelouad@gmail.
Dr. Riduan M Abid, PhD, Computer Science, School of Science and Engineering – Alakhawayn University in Ifrane, Morocco, Email : R.Abid@aui.ma